11/05/2007

Nagoya

I went to Nagoya to administer an entrance examination on Friday, 2 November. The previous night, Chunichi Dragons won the Japan Series. Many stores started victory sales and were crowed with people. In front of the hotel I was staying at was Nana-chan in uniform with a sash which said "Congratulations! Japan's Champion, Chunichi Dragons!"

For more information about Nana-chan (who is 34), visit her official site.

I read "iphone: shogeki no business model" by Yushi Okajima and "Shigoto ryoku" by Asahi Shimbun last week.

4 comments:

saochan said...

When I visited Nagoya with one of my friends, Nana-chan wore nothing.
I think she is surely more pleased that she wears a nice uniform like this.

earlgrey100 said...

To saochan,

Thanks a lot for your comment.

She wore nothing? A woman should wear something!!

blackeyedsoul said...

I have been to Nagoya once (in June) but I didn't notice Nana-chan. Maybe I should see her if I can go to Nagoya again sometime.....

earlgrey100 said...

To blackeyedsoul,

Nana-chan stands in front of Meitetsu Hyakkaten. It's three minutes from JR Nagoya Station on foot. You can't miss her.